I definitely love Lululemon’s activewear. I have several leggings and sports bras and tank tops from them, and despite them being a little splurge, they’re definitely well worth the price.
Lululemon is well-known for its high-quality activewear, and let me tell you: their leggings are the softest yet most durable ones I have ever worn (granted I’ve only been getting some dupes and cheaper ones in the past). They are extremely comfortable to wear, and you can really be active in those pieces. They don’t restrict your movements in any way–feels sort of like having a second skin.
But, if you’re not a massive fan of the brand, here are nine alternatives I recommend:
The name brand is well-known, and the shop now has its own area dedicated to activewear. The items may be worn for a variety of tasks, and there are various alternatives that you’ll almost always find exactly what you’re searching for. This is a brand you should certainly look into because of its classic design and low rates. Then again, Gap is a well-known, reputable company that you can rely on for high-quality apparel.
- There’s a wide range of styles to pick from, so there’s something for everyone.
- There are certain items that are more expensive than others.
- Gap clothes aren’t for everyone.
Zella apparel, which is available at Nordstrom’s, is cute clothing that appeals both for women and men, despite different likes and preferences. When visiting the Nordstrom website, you may quickly shop for them. Although it is mostly sportswear, they offer shirts, bottoms, as well as jackets for a variety of uses. Plus-size apparel is available as well.
- Clothing that is very affordable
- Clothing that is both comfy and stylish.
- For the time being, they’re exclusively available at Nordstrom.
- This brand is probably unknown to a large number of individuals.
Keylime Clothing is a prominent clothing brand from Canada that has grown in prominence in current years. They provide a large range of tank tops, flexible yoga trousers, and attractive clothing to fit everyone’s interests. Even if you don’t want to exercise, they have a terrific assortment of attractive and comfy gear. When it pertains to activewear, it’s well worth your time to look into it.
- When it concerns colors and styles, they have a lot of options.
- The clothes are inexpensive.
- It is possible that it will not be available at every store you visit.
- This is a brand that isn’t well-known.
Spiritual Gangster is a colorful and fashionable boutique that has a collegiate vibe. Their slogan is “love more,” and they manufacture apparel for both men and women who are active. Whether you’re out doing errands or exercising at the gym, their outfits are attractive and comfortable. They’re also available in a broad range of colors and designs, so you’ll have no trouble finding something you like.
- Their attire is easy to get on the internet.
- They do an excellent job of attracting a younger audience.
- Most people have never heard of them.
- For some individuals, some of their apparel is a little costly.
Lucy Activewear Clothing
This brand specializes in apparel for three activities: jogging, running, and training, as well as yoga. Everything is designed and manufactured by them, and they are always coming up with newer concepts. Lucy Activewear is comparable to Lululemon in terms of pricing, and its goal is to make the clothes traditional and straightforward so they could last a long time.
- The prices are reasonable.
- A wide range of styles and colors is available.
- Even on the internet, they aren’t always simple to locate.
- For some people, some products are too costly.
This is a relatively young firm situated in Toronto that specializes in high-quality clothes, having been founded in 2009. You may use their clothing for a variety of occasions, including sitting about the house, and you can get them online as well, despite the fact that their retail shops are solely located across Toronto. This is a company you should look into if you like discovering new shops that work diligently to earn and retain your business.
- High-quality and trendy
- Clothing that is better for the environment
- They don’t have many retail locations.
- Many individuals are oblivious of their existence.
The brand’s slogan is “laugh out loud every day,” and they have a really fashionable line of clothing at a fair price. They only have shops in France as well as Eastern Canada for now, but with their rapid growth, it’ll only be a question of time until they expand to other nations. This is a brand you should investigate if you really wish to feel wonderful on the inside and out.
- Swimsuits and handbags, as well as other forms of apparel and accessories.
- Prices are quite reasonable and accessible to almost everyone.
- The majority of nations’ shops are still not there.
- Older clients may find it a touch too fashionable.
This line of apparel is cute, stylish, and available in studios and shops around Canada and the U.S. It is also meant to be comfortable and comes in a range of colors and designs. It’s available in Pure Barre facilities and Nordstrom’s, and the apparel is fairly priced. If you want to look beautiful while exercising, you should check out this brand. They’re simple to locate if you start searching on the world wide web, and the number of them is expanding by the day.
- Quite inexpensive.
- You may choose from a variety of colors and patterns.
- Certain items of clothes are more expensive than others.
- They aren’t well-known in the rest of the world
Because the patterns and styles of this type of apparel are distinctive, it’s easy to find something that’s not like anything else. Their clothes come in a variety of bright colors, geometric designs, and some extremely beautiful shirts and trousers that you may wear to a yoga class or just to lounge about your house in. They also have a fantastic website that makes placing an order with them a breeze.
- Long-lasting and durable items
- Clothes and other products of exceptional quality
- They’re aimed only towards teenagers.
- Many individuals are unable to purchase clothes because they are unable to pay for them.